Wednesday, January 18, 2006

"GRRR!!! ME HAVE CHEST PLATE!"


My past birthday (eons ago), my pal Craig McEwen gave me the most awesomest gift I've ever got ever! Yeah, the Big Wheel for X-mas when I was 5 was amazing but this is even more amazinger. A mint-in-box original Six Million Dollar Man Bionic Bigfoot complete with chest plate!!!!

This was his personal Bionic Bigfoot from his awesome Six Million Dollar Man collection. When I opened the present I couldn't at first fathom why it was in my hands until I suddenly realized that he was actually giving to me for my bigfoot collection. I thought I'd never have an original, let alone in the box WITH THE CHEST PLATE!!!! Thanks forever Craig!!!

Take a close look at the STABILIZED PATTY footage from my previous entry. Due to the footage being stabilized, I and many other sasquatch researchers have now noticed that she (Patty is the name given to the bigfoot in the film; named after the man who shot the footage Roger Patterson) is missing a chest plate!!!

No comments: