Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WAVY-GRAVY-DENIM-DAVEY

Davey has it going on! Denim shirt buttoned right down as far as the tucked-in shirt can go. My shitty phone-cam doesn't quite capture his pure essence but if you had as much golden chest hair as Davey has, you'd flaunt it too. Maybe he's not flaunting it. Maybe he can't get the buttons done up with all the chest hair getting in the way. I'm not lying whatsoever here but the little embroidery above the pocket actually reads "UP WITH PEOPLE!" I was dying to ask him what he was rockin' out to on his walkman but didn't have the nerve. My guesses: Jethro Tull, Fleetwood Mac, Gentle Giant, Yes, or Hawkwind.

1 comment:

CAMacKinnon said...

In my mind, when I look at this picture, the lady sitting next to him is holding her nose because of his body odour. There's a thought-bubble above her that says, "You stink hippie."

If he were to talk, he's sound something like David Lee Roth and Tommy Chong.