Tuesday, October 07, 2008

CRYSTAL HEAD VODKA

Check out how awesome this bottle of vodka is. I'm heading to the liquor store and buying 13 of these as soon as I hit "publish post." I didn't even bother to watch the videos on the website which feature Dan Aykroyd (the man with an alien-planet for a last name) so what he's jibber-jabbin' about I don't know (and don't care). I just want the skull bottle (13 of them).

UPDATE: Just watched the first video and it's manufactured in Newfoundland and using the finest Newfoundland water, Crystal Skull Vodka is not only quadruple distilled, but it's "filtered using Herkimer diamonds." Ha ha!

1 comment:

shroomsbuyonline said...

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-

Home - Crystal Head Vodka- Firstly Crystal Head Vodka has won many awards including two in a row gold medals at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition ......
E-Mail : info@whiskyhunterdrinkss.com
Click here for more information:- more info