Thursday, March 05, 2009

SASQUATCH SIGHTING

My buddy Jordy Starling took this picture of Captain Sasquatch the other day in Kelowna (I presume).

Jordy writes: "Hey Slut, as I was shopping for oddities at an auction I was startled to find myself browsing along with one of North America's great mysteries. I pulled out my low quality cell phone camera and snapped this elusive character. The auction itself was underwhelming but at least I walked away with some proof for all the non-believers."

A couple of questions: Was he shopping too or was he for sale? If the latter, how much?!

1 comment:

rich said...

like all sasquatches he thought no one could see him while he was swappin price tags between the beer helmet and the cheaper pee stained mattress. he was busted in mid swap . totally was.