Wednesday, October 28, 2009

REBOOT: PREPARE FOR LET-DOWN

I used to work for the studio responsible for ReBoot. I never worked on the series itself but am friends with many people who did and I understand that there's a HUGE following of devoted ReBoot fans out there. Please Rainmaker, if you're going to make a teaser like this, and get these fans excited to the point where many will weep, if not shit their pants, then you have to follow up on it. In other words, do something--ANYTHING. Don't cock-tease the christ out of these people by giving them textured boxes and a stormy sky! Uggggghhh. I know teasers are just that; to tease people with something before you really have much material, but please, spend more than 35 Canadian dollars would you? I mean, after 10 years of advancements in technology, I'd expect this teaser to look somewhat "upgraded."

No comments: