Tuesday, July 04, 2006

SCORE!

Check out the latest sasquatch aquisition! Found this at an antique mall in Fort Langley. It's made out of plutonium or maybe even pewter. Don't know, don't care. It's a sasquatch souvenir from Harrison Hot Springs which, by my sources, dates back to the late 1560's. His face looks like he's a real hippy thinking to himself "Oh yeah, man, like I'm totally trippin' these tourists out...like they don't know if I'm real or not...well, keep on truckin' or whatever man!."

Good score. Good score!

Speaking of good scores, listen to this. In late November my mom passed away and the day after she died, my family was going through a bunch of things at my parent's house. My nieces found some tucked-away boxes with their names on them and inside were a bunch of christmas presents. My mom would have bought these gifts months and months prior. There was a bag with my name on it and inside was this:
The best tiki I could ever find! It's made out of solid sonowood ( i think) and stands about 12". She found it somewhere and was saving it for me for Christmas. It was so cool to see everyone open up these boxes and find all these awesome gifts from my mom. I have about 100 tikis and this is by far the coolest one I own. I don't even keep it with those other hobo tikis. No, he sits up here with me in my loftice with the bigfoots.

No comments: