Wednesday, August 29, 2007

MONKEY'S MYSTERIOUS PORTAL REDUX!

Eons back, in November of 2006, Halfsquatch agent Andrew Duncan fine-tuned me onto this shocking discovery that he had made while using Google Maps and I blogged about it here in an entry called "Monkey Discovers Portal?"

Last night, using software much more sophisticated than that which Andrew had used, I unearthed this startling image:

You don't have to be a Fox Mulder to grasp what I'm getting at. There are similarities that you cannot argue with. I decided to go deeper into my investigating and using more advanced systems and technologies I was able to widen out and generate these images (click images to enlarge):

Here we see a wider view of the anomaly in question.


And wider yet.

Please, if you will; behold the shocking image below (click image to enlarge):

Area 51.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS?

No comments: