Friday, July 20, 2007

ALIEN GARBAGE ROBOT

click picture for biggering it

This illustration was based on a true event that happened to my friend Geoff and I when we went camping in my backyard one night though instead of a jet-powered garbage robot it was The Springfield Ghost and there wasn't any lava bombs. I wonder if this garbage robot was the inspiration for Pixar's up-and-coming film WALL-E. Remind me to sue Pixar.

I guess it was creative writing class at school so I wrote this and then drew the picture to accompany it:

"Bye Bye Geoff"

It was at nighttime, 12:01. I was out camping with my friend, sitting beisde the fire. I told Geoff to get some wood. About 5 minutes later he came back with no wood. I asked him, "Where is the wood?" He said, "I saw a wierd machine in the air. I belived him. The fire went out and it was quiet until we heard a spinning sound. It sounded as though it was going to land.

I looked outside there was a huge machine that looked like a tarantula with no legs. I ran up on a hill, to take a better look at it. Geoff came up to. Finally it landed. then we saw legs come out and then it looked like a tarantula. It was black with six yellow spots and to red dots for eyes. Finally the mouth opened.

A creature came out. It was ugly. He, or it, overed over to the tent and tore it apart. We were mad because that tent cost $20.00. Well to be exact it was $19.99. So we went down and told him off. But then he said to shut-up and we did because he had a wierd looking water pistol. We weren't saying anything for a while so then he went in his ship and got the others.

They were hovering after us. Geoff picked up a stone and threw it at one of them. The one that was hit threw a lava bomb at him and Geoff disinagrated, then undisinagrated and he caught up to me. The alians were getting too close and I picked up Geoff and threw him to where it said garbage on the aliens chest.


It says here: Content: 8.5 / 10. Grammar: 7 /10. Picture: 4.5 / 5 -- 20 / 25 = 80% Wow. That's a not a shabby. Stay tuned for tomorrow's adventure "The Wilderness Chicken."

No comments: