Thursday, July 19, 2007

THE SLIME MONSTER

I am right now in negotiations with Michael Bay for the film options based on this illustration I did when I was in and around grade 3. What we're looking at here is what I call "The Slime Monster." Can't remember the inspiration for this. Something to do with the death of 6 people and the destruction of (at most) two golden buildings. Can you imagine this actually happening to you and your family?! Michael has told me that he's going to everything in his power to keep the integrity of this illustration in tact.


In the corner you can just make out the autograph by Jan Chamberlain, which reads "To John G, my new friend, Jan Chamberlain." Jan was my parents' friend's mother. She was in a ketchup commercial I had seen and I couldn't believe I was meeting a TV star.

No comments: