Monday, May 26, 2008

JOHN DRYDEN'S INDIANA JONES EXPERIENCE

John Dryden went to see the latest Indiana Jones movie and writes:

So, Kayt and I went to the Dolphin Theatre to see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Alien Skull . The Dolphin Theatre is a family owned shitbox. The seats were torn and super uncomfortable and they had the volume up so loud that my hearing started to clip. We actually had to stick our fingers in our ears for bits. Even with all this, I still managed to fall asleep about 4 times during the movie. HOLY FUCKING SHIT DOES IT EVER SUCK!! I wanted to go into the projection room and start ripping the film out of the machine and put a match to it. Don't even bother with it.

Pretend that it was never made, or wait until me and Paul Stanley from KISS are done writing our script for Indiana Jones and the Bottomless Goblet of Vodka & Orange Juice!

No comments: